About Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro 60W Express Kit 4500mAh
Innokin is one of the main factories in the industry and certainly one of the top e-cig companies in China. They are always coming up with great designs and features, like the SVD MOD, VTR and VV MOD, not to mention the Cool Fire 1 and 2, as well as the iTaste model. All of these add up to bring in front rewarding results and benefits you will enjoy. There's also the iClear series cartomizer. You get all you need for the best vaping experience.
iTaste MVP is a very popular MOD series. You have a great advanced safety battery MOD, variable wattage and voltage as well. You will also have the 20W MVP kit and the 2.0 starter kit. The AETHON chip is very good and reliable. MVP 4 has temperature control as well as 4500 mAh for the battery and an output power of 100W. It also comes with a Micro USB quick charging unit too, which is a very important aspect to keep in mind.
60W Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro VV/VW Express Kit
Parameters ofÂ MVP3.0 Pro MOD
Operating Voltage: 3.0V - 9.0V
Operating Wattage: 6.0W - 60W
Battery Capacity: 4500mAh
Operating Resistance: 0.2ohm - 0.5ohm
Charger Port: Micro USB
Parameters of iSub Tank Cartomizer
Recommended Wattage: 20W - 35W
Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro 60W Express Kit 4500mAh contains
- 1 xÂ 60W Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro VV/VW MOD
- 1 x 510-eGo Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x MPV3.0 Pro Manual
- 1x Innokin Sticker
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. 15 seconds cut-off
2. Flip OLED Screen Orientation
3. Low Voltage Warning
4. Short Circuit/ Atomizer Protection
5. Overheat Protection
6. Over-discharge Protection
7. Pass-through Function
8. Remembers Last Voltage or Wattage setting
9. Portable power source for electronic products
How To Use the MOD
1. Press "Power Button" three times to turn on the device.
2. The LED light on the top will blink to display the current battery level. Green indicates the battery is almost fully charged. The LED light will power off when it's fully charged. Yellow means around half power left, while Red means low power, you need to get the device charged.
3. When the power button is pressed, the OLED screen will display the attached atomizer resistance, voltage, wattage and remaining battery level.
4. Hold on both "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously, the screen will display: resistance of atomizer, battery voltage, puffs taken since the device was last turned off and the last set voltage or wattage.
5. Press both "+" and power button to enter variable wattage mode. Click "+" or "-" to adjust the wattage by 0.1 wattage.
6. Press bothÂ "-"Â and power button to enter variable voltage.Â Click "+" or "-" to adjust the voltage by 0.1 voltage.
How to Fill the Cartomizer
1. Carefully unscrew the metal section.
2. Add e-liquid against the inside wall of the tank.
3. Carefully and firmly tighten. Do not overfill.
4. Prepare coils by adding 2-3 drops e-juice to the center wicks. Wait 1 minute before vaping.
How to Replace Coils
1. Unscrew the top section of the metal cap.
2. Gently hold and pull the coil out.
3. Align the flat sides of a new coil.
4. Push and insert the new coil to tank.
5. Carefully and firmly tighten the metal cap.
- There is CE mark on the package.
- No e-juice included. You have to buy it here.
Replacement coils is available.
Pls check guarantee policy.
Cheapest Vape Products For Sale & Buy