About Freemax Fireluke RTA/Subohm Tank 5ml
A brand that is well known for its top-quality designs and fresh new takes on modern vapes, Freemax has been consistently churning out high quality products that vape enthusiasts everywhere are in love with. Their tanks are primarily designed to support high-wattage mods, giving you tanks that can take the heat of whatever you throw at it. They use wide bore drip tips with adjustable air flow for total customization of each hit. Find your favorite Freemax vape in this section at an affordable price.
Get a tank that functions every bit as well as it looks with this Freemax Fireluke. This tank allows for easy sub ohming and refills of juice, thanks to its five-milliliter juice capacity that will soak up into the coils at the perfect rate to ensure no dry hits are taken when sub ohming. The Fireluke uses bubbled Pyrex glass that is strong and won't easily take on damage. The threaded top fill design not only makes it easier to fill but helps to ensure no leaking occurs.
Freemax Fireluke RTA & Subohm Tank - 5ml
58.4 (L) mm x 31.7 (D) mm(5ml)
58.4 (L) mm x 28.6 (D) mm(4ml)
Coil: 0.15ohm DVC coil (pre-installed)
Material : Stainless Steel & Resin
Standard Edition: Black, SS
Resin Edition: Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Thread: 510 thread
Freemax Fireluke RTA/Subohm Tank 5ml contains
- 1 x Fireluke Tank
- 1 x 0.15ohm DVC coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x RTA Section
- 1 x Replacement O-rings
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube(4ml)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Gift Box
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- Empty tank. You need buy liquid to work with it.
- 510 thread.
- The replacement Fireluke coils and Freemax Mesh Pro Coil are also available in VapeNico.
Fashionable bubble style and Colorful style tank
4ml & 5ml e-liquid capacity
One kit variable for 2 atomizers - RTA & Subohm tank
Easily transform to sub-ohm atomizers
Big Velocity style deck for easy and quick build
Single or dual coil rebuild for option
Large adjustable bottom airflow for massive clouds and excellent taste
Organic Japanese cotton coil
A: Using as an RTA
1. Break down the atomizer and loosen the screws with the hex wrench.
2. Place the first coil into the post holes.
3. Secure the coil in place and blend the excess wire outwards.
4. Do the same with the second coil on the other side. (You can also choose to use single coil with the stopper.)
5. Tighten down the screws and make sure they're nicely secured.
6. Snip off the excess wire.
7. Straighten out the coils and make sure they're not touching the deck.
8. Attach the atomizer base into your battery mod and press the fire button to heat the coil up to red. (Please wait until it cools down to avoid scorching. )
9. After the coil cools down, tear down a piece of pure cotton and place it into the coil carefully.
10. Trim the cotton tight to the deck and push it back inside.
11. Drip a few drops of e-liquids into the cotton to get it fully soaked and left it sit for a while.
12. Install the chamber and screw the atomizer base back on.
B: Using as a sub-ohm atomizer
1. Break down the atomizer, unscrew the RTA Section and replace with the 0.15ohm coil head.
2. Drip a few drops of e-liquid into the head.
3. Screw the extended vent pipe onto the top cap.
4. Put the glass tube on and install the whole atomizer.
E-liquid filling for sub-ohm atomizers:
1. Aimed at the sign on top, unscrew the top cap to reveal the filling holes.
2. Inject the e-liquid into the holes on both sides and close the top cap.
3. Rotate the bottom airflow and inhale for a few times without pressing the fire button.
4. Press the fire button and enjoy the flavor.
Cheapest Vape Products For Sale & Buy